Our extended service, CarePlus, provides for patients’ special needs as a result of health conditions and/or personal circumstances. This is a stand-alone service for independent patients that need the insurance of regular check-ups, or a standard service with our monthly HomeCare packages.
- Access to a 24/7 hotline for emergencies
- Liaise with the Doctor on behalf of the patient
- Assist with applications for retirement homes or care facilities
- Support with medical and home care equipment
- Advise regarding any changes in and around the home, in order to ensure a comfortable, safe and accessible environment
- Monthly visits from Enrolled Nurses or Registered Nurses to monitor progress or perform specified nursing procedures